Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'll step out...

So, I looked at the names of those participating in the challenge and realized, but for two, I don't know anyone.  So I figured, you'd look at my name and think the same thing!  Thought I would take a minute and introduce myself.

I'm Shay and I live in the Castle Rock Ward, just down the road from Melanie Sedalnick which is how I became involved in this group.  I'm married to Frank, have two kids Jacob (15) and McKenzie (12).  We've lived here for 10 years and love the town.  I work full time in the DTC as a Paralegal and love it. 

I've been working on the weight watchers plan since September 1st and am feeling great so far!  I've struggled most of my life with food issues/weight issues but this time I'm committed no matter how long it takes so this challenge comes at a great time!

I've realized that I'll never hit 6 points in a day.  There are certain things I won't do without, like treats.  I treat myself to a dessert every night.  Generally a healthier one, but still something sweet.  And so far I've been pretty successful doing that so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I look forward to meeting you all, and getting to know you through this blog.  Thank you, Vanessa for setting things in motion!  Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shay! we're glad you're doing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shay!! I know you! :) Glad you are part of the group!

    ReplyDelete