Thursday, October 4, 2012

No-Bake Energy Bites.

This is one of mine and my kids favorite things to snack on.  They are all over pinterest and I've posted them on FB before but for those of you that have not seen them I'm posting the recipe here.

No-Bake Energy Bites

If you are really finding it hard to stay away from the treats or still feeling like you need a snack between meals this is a delicious option.  When I make them I replaced the chocolate chips for raisins and coconut for whatever I might have on hand(this makes them even healthier).  The coconut does help bind them a little better though.  Seriously though, these are delicious!  I made them for the Activity day girls and they LOVED them.

Question.  What has everyone been doing for their work-out?

<3 Happy getting fit,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to make these for awhile now since you first told me about them. Can't wait to try them.
    Also, as far as my workout goes, I have just been trying to walk every day and combine that with the physical therapy that I do for my knee. I also try to get either some ab work in or some arm work with weights in. I'm going to try my elliptical soon, I haven't tried it since i hurt my knee in may, but my dr. says I can try it now...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! Can't wait to try them. I wonder how many calories?

    As far as exercise, I have been walking/running and doing some strength training classes at the rec center. My body is so sore this week! I've enjoyed it, but its been hard too. I keep thinking about how nice it will be to not jiggle! :) I feel a little overwhelmed, and progress is slow, but I have to remember it takes nearly 6 weeks to start seeing a difference. It will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I wish I knew how many calories they are. I think they make a great post work-out snack. As long as you don't eat them all at once ; )

    ReplyDelete