Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Protein Smoothie

This is one of my new favorite quick breakfasts.  It is a protein shake made of milk, greek yogurt, frozen banana, peanut butter and spinach.  It is not the most super tastey breakfast (I mean, how does any breakfast food compete with bacon?) but I feel good afterward and I am full all morning with no snacking temptations.  Plus, it is a lot cheaper to make this than buying those ready-made protein smoothies that are in the little cartons.
 
http://freckleberryfinds.com/2012/01/mean-green-protein-machine-recipe/

The recipe on the link makes a lot.  It is enough for both Chad and I for breakfast, or other times I just half it.  Halfed, the whole thing is 4 weight watcher points if made with 1% milk and no fat greek yogurt.  Enjoy!

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment